Wang Prom Lemongrass balm
Thai cooling tiger balm with lemongrass (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a local irritant, relieves fatigue and pain reliever with a pleasant relaxing aroma based on herbal ingredients.
The active ingredients in this balm are lemongrass and patchouli oil.
The most popular and recognizable, as well as the most “popular” among all types of tiger balms from the Thai manufacturer Wang Prom
Tiger balm with lemongrass is used:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
Manufacturer Wang Prom (Thailand)
Branded box, inside a glass jar with a lid, net weight 50 grams.
Mode of application:
- Thai balsam with lemongrass is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas several times a day.