Tiger balm black
Thai black balm (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a locally irritating, highly warming agent based on herbal ingredients. The active ingredients are camphor, menthol, cajaput oil, peppermint oil, black sesame oil and clove oil.
Black balm is considered the most powerful of the entire line of Thai tiger balms, with the most pronounced warming and analgesic effects lasting about 3-4 hours.
Tiger balms, due to their local irritating and analgesic properties, provide relief from pain and discomfort, aching muscles and joints, arthritis, rheumatism and back pain.
Glass jar with lid, net weight 50 grams, gross weight 140 grams.
Black balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas and rubbed 2-4 times a day.
Thai black balm is used:
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- for muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain)
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- for joint pain, closed fractures
- for colds for rubbing the chest
- for warming and preparing muscles for sports activities
- for insect bites to relieve itching and swelling