Thai yellow balm Play with mountain ginger and turmeric Wang Prom
Wang prom phlai balm
Thai yellow tiger balm with mountain fresh ginger (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a local irritant, relieves fatigue and pain reliever based on herbal ingredients.
The active ingredients of yellow balm are fresh mountain ginger, turmeric and the cryptolepis plant, which relieves joint pain.
The most popular and recognizable, as well as the most “popular” among all types of tiger balms from the Thai manufacturer Wang Prom
Yellow balm is used:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
Manufacturer Wang Prom (Thailand)
Branded box, inside a glass jar with a lid, net weight 50 grams.
Mode of application:
Thai yellow balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas several times a day.