- Fights the disease not instead of immunity and not suppressing it – it helps the natural defenses to become more effective;
- Has no side effects (the exception is allergy to one or more components);
- Does not lead to addiction.
An herbal inhaler should be used if:
- colds, flu and other respiratory illnesses; with the help of an inhaler, you can quickly get up on your feet at a slightly elevated body temperature, headache and dizziness, sore throat, cough, runny nose and nasal congestion;
- nausea and vomiting;
- traveling by car, bus, train, or other personal or public transport if you are prone to motion sickness;
- bruises without or with bruises;
- mosquito bites, wasps and all other insects.
The inhaler is available in a compact and beautiful package, which can easily fit into even the smallest women’s handbag.