Herbal oil Pu Sei Ma – treatment of varicose veins, dermatitis, edema, hemorrhoids
Poo Sema Herbal Oil
Herbal universal Thai oil Pu Sei Ma with a completely natural composition for the treatment of allergic skin rashes, psoriasis, eczema, as well as varicose veins, bruises and swelling and many more other problems.
Pu Sei Ma oil has a completely natural composition and can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as even for the treatment of small children.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Thai Herbal Collection (Phlai, Cassumunar ginger, Bengal root, Mangosteen Peel, Aloe vera) and snake skin shed powder.
Volume 20 ml.
Poo Sema Herbal Oil is used:
- with varicose veins – herbal oil helps to reduce seals on the veins, reduces venous nodes with varicose veins
- for the treatment of bruises – herbal oil tincture of PuSeyMa quickly relieves pain, accelerates wound healing, promotes rapid resorption of bruises
- for hemorrhoids – applying herbal oil Poo Sema Herbal Oil to the problem area helps to heal cracks, eliminate bleeding, and relieve pain, dissolve hemorrhoids
- with psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis. PuSeyMa tincture accelerates wound healing and cleanses the skin from plaque, redness and flaking
- with insect bites
Mode of application:
- for varicose veins, apply PuSeyMa oil with light movements 3-4 times a day
- for psoriasis, apply herbal oil to the area of inflammation and redness 3-4 times a day
- with hematomas, bruises, you can make lotions with Pu Sei Ma oil for several hours
- for swelling of the legs, do a light massage with Poo Sema Herbal Oil tincture 2 times a day until the oil is absorbed
- for hemorrhoids, apply to hemorrhoids 2 times a day