Linga capsules from a Thai manufacturer
(Ganoderma Lucidum, Reishi, Lingzhi, Linzhi, Reishi, Lingzhi)
Lingzhi or the mushroom of immortality in China, Reishi or the mushroom of spiritual power in Japan – all these are the numerous names of Ganoderma lacquered (Ganoderma Lucidum), the scientific name of the species of Red Lingzhi mushrooms, known in oriental medicine for over 2000 years.
Lingzhi improves the functioning of the immune system, has a strong antitumor effect, rejuvenates the body and increases the intellectual capabilities of a person. Reishi is considered both a tonic and an adaptogenic drug.
As a tonic, it strengthens the body’s strength, and as an adaptogen, it helps to adapt to stress.
- The main property of Lingzhi is a strong antitumor effect. Lingzhi, as an effective oncoprotector, is widely used for the treatment of malignant tumors and for the treatment of benign tumors (cysts, fibroids, mastopathy and prostate adenoma)
- Strengthening the immune system
- Reishi mushroom has powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties, promotes the production of interferon. Effective for the treatment of herpes and various viral infections
- Lingzhi extract enriches the blood with oxygen, relieves spasms of blood vessels, eliminates ischemic heart disease (IHD), prevents myocardial infarction, and normalizes cardiac activity.
- Promotes the level of lowering blood cholesterol, regulates blood viscosity, reduces the risk of blood clots, normalizes blood formula
- Reishi mushroom has a special therapeutic value for diseases of the upper respiratory tract
- An almost mystical property of Lingzhi is its ability to increase the strength of the spirit, to raise a positive emotional attitude.
Take 2 capsules 3 times daily before meals.
Not recommended for pregnant women and before transplant surgery.
There is an international GMP certificate.
The GMP certificate means that the products are manufactured in strict accordance with the required chemical composition in conditions that do not allow the ingress of third-party substances, and also properly packaged, which guarantees the preservation of all properties throughout the shelf life.
Manufacturer: Thanyaporn Herbs Co., Ltd., Thailand. 1 package contains 100 capsules, each capsule contains 320 mg of Lingzhi extract.