Thai balsam with a high content of Barleria plant extract is a local irritant, relieves fatigue and pain reliever completely based on herbal ingredients from the Thai manufacturer Green Herb.
The active ingredients of this balm are Barleria, lemongrass, mint and menthol.
The formula of “Barleria” balsam from Green Herb contains a large amount of extract of the plant Barleria wolfberry with highly effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties due to the high content of methanol extract in this plant.
The perfectly balanced formula of the balm Barleria balm will provide a soft, penetrating, warming and analgesic effect, and will help you wonderfully with such problems as:
- Muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
The net weight of the balm is 10 grams. Producer Green Herb (Thailand).
Mode of application:
Thai balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas several times a day.