White Thai Balm with Lemongrass is a local irritant based on lemongrass. It has a light warming and relaxing effect.
Unlike other Thai tiger balms, Lemograss balm has a very pleasant citrus scent.
Active ingredients – citronella (lemongrass) 20g, cajaput oil 10g, menthol 15g, camphor, eucalyptus oil 4g and other herbal ingredients.
Balm with lemograss is used:
- with muscle pains of any origin, especially after muscle strain – has a relaxing, sedative and analgesic effect;
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- for problems associated with sprains of ligaments and tendons, as well as for joint pain, the balm increases blood flow in the area of application and improves joint mobility.
- to relieve nervous tension and improve mood – Thais have used the scent of lemongrass for many years as the best remedy for stress;
- lemongrass has a beneficial effect on the skin and prevents fungal diseases.
Branded box, inside a glass jar with a lid, net weight 50 grams.
Manufacturer: Kongkaherb.Co.Th, Thailand.