Thai round whitening toothpaste – mix of 6 flavors and aromas.
In a set of 12 round pastes, 30 grams each, produced in Thailand, manufactured by the Thai company Rochjana.
Six to twelve different flavors and aromas of the famous Thai fruit and herbal round organic toothpastes:
- breath freshening Pineapple toothpaste,
- Thai toothpaste for the prevention of gum disease “Mangosteen”
- round fragrant papaya paste,
- toothpaste with whitening effect “Bamboo and Coal”,
- antibacterial paste “Noni”,
- Thai toothpaste for smokers “Aloe Vera”,
- round whitening paste “Guava”,
- refreshing paste “Asian herbs and cloves”,
- antibacterial paste “Green tea”,
- Thai toothpaste “Coconut”,
- round paste “Carnation”,
- fragrant toothpaste “Multifruit”.
Round Thai organic toothpaste, containing extracts of Thai fruits or herbs, is very effective in whitening teeth, removes plaque and relieves gum inflammation.
How to use Thai round whitening toothpaste:
- Unscrew the hermetically sealed jar, completely free it from the protective film, then with a dry toothbrush, make several stroking circular movements on the surface of the paste so that a small plaque forms on the villi of the toothbrush. This small amount is enough to perfectly clean and protect your teeth.
- A huge plus of Thai toothpaste is its economy! One jar of toothpaste is enough for 2-3 months of regular use.
- Do not let water get into the paste jar! Remember to close the jar after each use.