Wang prom orange balm
Thai orange tiger balm (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a local irritant, relieves fatigue and pain reliever based on herbal ingredients.
The active ingredients of the orange balm are Patchouli oil and the Cryptolepis plant, which is known for its medicinal properties specifically to eliminate joint pain and inflammation of the joints.
The most popular and recognizable, as well as the most “popular” among all types of tiger balms from the Thai manufacturer Wang Prom
Orange balm is used:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
Manufacturer Wang Prom (Thailand)
Branded box, inside a glass jar with a lid, net weight 50 grams.
Mode of application:
Thai balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas several times a day.