Tiger balm green
Thai tiger balsam (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a local irritant based on herbal ingredients. The active ingredients are camphor, menthol, cajaput oil, peppermint oil and clove oil in certain proportions.
Green Tiger Balm first has a strong warming and then cooling effect. Green Thai balm is slightly weaker than red tiger balm.
Glass jar with lid, net weight 100 grams, gross weight 280 grams. Made in Thailand.
Green tiger balm is used:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache.
Mode of application:
- Thai tiger balm, applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas and rubbed 2-4 times a day. For headaches, apply a small amount of green tiger balm to the temples and back of the head, inhalations with the addition of green tiger ointment are possible.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and damaged skin.
- Green Thai Tiger Balm is the best remedy for people involved in extreme sports where there is a high risk of body bruises.