Thai Pure Virgin Organic Coconut oil
Natural 100% unrefined cold pressed coconut oil for universal use from Thai Pure manufacturer.
Plastic bottle, oil volume 60 ml. There is a GMP quality certificate.
The manufacturer of coconut oil, Thai Pure Coconut Oil, produces high quality oil using a unique cold-pressed technology in just 5 minutes, which allows you to preserve all the beneficial properties and vitamins in coconut oil. Unrefined coconut oil remains clear, with a light pleasant natural coconut scent.
It is very easy and pleasant to use coconut oil as a wonderful natural cosmetic product:
- Face and body skin care – moisturizing, softening, nourishing and smoothing effect, used as a standalone product or as an additive in cosmetic masks;
- Hair care – nutrition, restoration, making the hair shine;
- Removal of makeup, including from the delicate skin around the eyes;
- Treatment of scuffs, sunburn, diaper rash, cracks, irritations;
- Protection of skin and hair from adverse environmental influences (sun, wind, frost);
- Getting an even and beautiful tan;
- A massage with coconut oil relaxes the muscles, calms the nerves, relieves fatigue, leaves the skin fresh and velvety.
On the bottle, the manufacturer of unrefined coconut oil indicates that it is a 100% natural product that can and should be used in food.
- Consuming coconut oil for health purposes (2 tablespoons on an empty stomach) will help normalize the digestive tract.
- Supporters of a healthy lifestyle recommend it when frying, for dressing salads, etc. use only unrefined coconut oil as the most beneficial for humans
How to check the naturalness and quality of coconut oil? It’s very simple – coconut oil, the only vegetable oil, becomes hard and opaque even at temperatures below 24 degrees. That is, to check, you just need to put a bottle of coconut oil in the refrigerator – and if after 5 minutes the oil from liquid and transparent becomes thick, solid, with an opaque white color, then you have acquired a truly real natural product without chemical additives and impurities.