Thai mini-inhaler pencil Green Herb
Thai popular pocket inhaler – “snuff” Green Herb – a universal and absolutely natural remedy for “all occasions”: a mini inhaler will help with headaches, dizziness, nausea, runny nose, stuffy nose, will help you overcome the discomfort you experience from unpleasant odors on the street, on public transport, or when someone smokes nearby.
Mini inhaler Green Herb, like similar Thai inhalers, consists of two parts:
- at the bottom there is a container with essential oils
- at the top – the inhaler itself with a rod, made in the form of a pencil
Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil – 4%, Menthol oil – 60%, Camphor oil – 6%, Borneol (Indian camphor) – 30%
The inhaler will help you get rid of annoying runny nose, just bring the inhaler to your nose and inhale the vapor of essential oils. Camphor oil effectively fights colds, pneumonia, as it makes breathing easier, and also helps with seasickness. Eucalyptus oil is useful for asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, and has an antiseptic effect. Menthol oil will relieve nasal congestion.
The complex of essential oils activates the brain, quickly revives the senses in case of weakness and fainting, heatstroke.
The inhaler has a double function, the inhaler’s plastic case opens on both sides:
- Unscrew the tightly screwed cap of the snuff case on one side and breathe in the fresh scent. Unscrew the tightly screwed cap of the mini inhaler canister on the other side and slightly moisten your nostrils with the liquid contained there. The effect will last for about 20 minutes.
- Remember to close the inhaler after use.
- One bottle is enough for several months.