Thai Massage Herbal Pouch
A pouch in the form of a ball with a fragrant herbal medicinal collection inside is used specifically for therapeutic hot compression massage of the body or for the face. Massage with hot compress stimulates metabolic processes and perfectly relaxes the muscles of the whole body.
The herbal bags are pre-steamed to activate the healing properties of the herbal collection.
Two options for herbal compresses:
- small pouch – for a rejuvenating and puffy face massage
- large compress pouch – for body massage
The greatest effectiveness of hot massage with herbal bags is achieved when exposed to biologically active points – the skin becomes toned, lymphatic drainage improves, and cellular metabolic processes are enhanced.
An important condition for an effective compression massage is that the herbal bags must always be hot. It is best to do the massage with one bag, keep the second steamed and change them periodically.
Massage using the herbal bag relieves muscle spasms and tension, improves blood circulation, helps to relax and revitalize the body.
Hot herbal compression massage bags are suitable for both professional spas and home use – massage with herbal bags immediately after a sauna or bath promotes deep skin cleansing, improves skin tone and elasticity, improves microcirculation and relieves tension from muscles and joints.
Mode of application:
- Heat a couple of bags over boiling water (steam bath) or in a double boiler for 15-20 minutes
- Take out one herbal massage bag and make sure its temperature is comfortable for the skin
- Compress massage is done on the whole body, applying to problem areas of the body with short (several seconds) and firm pressing
- As it cools, you need to change the herbal bag to a hot one
- It is recommended to carry out hot compression massage with herbal bags for 20-30 minutes
- After applying the herbal massage bag, you need to dry it and can be reused
Ingredients – natural herbal collection: ginger, turmeric, lime, aloe vera, cambogia garcinia, white orchid tree (pointed bauhinia), soap nut.