Supaporn Tooth powder plus Herbs
Thai herbal tooth powder from the Thai cosmetic brand Supaporn.
Supaporn Thai tooth powder perfectly whitens teeth, strengthens the gums, effectively freshens breath. Natural extracts of Thai herbs are very effective in treating gum disease.
Regular use of the powder allows you to whiten teeth, remove tartar, strengthen enamel, prevent caries, and get rid of bleeding gums.
- Plastic jar, net weight 90 grams
- Pack with Thai tooth powder, net weight 25 grams
Two formulas of Supaporn Thai Tooth Powder – your choice:
- Herbal Tooth Powder (green) is a whitening Thai toothpowder with a specific herbal mint scent that removes plaque well and freshens breath for a long time.
- Tooth powder with guava (orange color) – with a strong menthol aroma, contains guava leaves, which have a mild analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, cuttlefish bone, herbal extracts, guava leaf powder, hydrochloric powder, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, calcium carbonate, borneol, camphor, menthol.
Mode of application:
- Moisten the brush with water, apply powder to it and brush your teeth as usual.
- It is recommended to use Supaporn Thai Toothpowder 2 times a day, in the morning and before bedtime or every time after meals, and then you can get a snow-white dazzling smile.
Made in Thailand