Cobra Thai Snake Balm is a locally irritating, powerful herbal warming agent. Thai Cobra Balms – black or white – are considered the strongest and most effective of the whole range of Thai Tiger Balms.
Glass jar with lid, net weight 50 grams, 100 grams or 200 grams, at your choice.
White balm “Cobra” – does not cause a strong burning sensation
Cobra balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas and rubbed 2-4 times a day.
The balm is used:
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- for muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain)
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- for joint pain, closed fractures
- for colds for rubbing the chest
- for warming and preparing muscles for sports activities
- for insect bites to relieve itching and swelling