A popular in Thailand pencil-type inhaler (snuff).
This is a very common model of inhaler that enjoys a well-deserved reputation in Thailand, called “Siang Pure”.
Mini-inhaler “Xiang Pure” helps with headaches, dizziness, nausea, runny nose, stuffy nose. This wonderful little sniffing pencil will help you overcome the discomfort of bad odors.
Inhalation with essential oil “Xiang Pure” when coughing will relieve not only the symptoms of a cold, but eliminate the cause.
- Camphor oil effectively fights colds, pneumonia, as it makes breathing easier, and also helps with seasickness.
- Eucalyptus oil is useful for asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, and has an antiseptic effect.
- Menthol oil will relieve nasal congestion.
- The complex of essential oils activates the brain, quickly revives the senses in case of weakness and fainting, heatstroke.
Composition: Mentol-55.9%, Peppermint Oil 3,727%, Camphor 4,969%, Borneol 9%, Eucalyptus Oil 6,2%, Mineral Oil qs to 100.0%
Mini inhaler “Xiang Pure” in the form of a pencil consists of two parts: in the lower part of the pencil there is a container with essential oils, and in the upper part there is the inhaler itself with a rod soaked in oils.
Contraindications: possible individual intolerance to the components.
Mode of application:
- unscrew the cap, inhale the vapors through your nose or mouth.
- remember to close the inhaler after use.