Pineapple oil Balm
Thai Pineapple Inhaler is a popular natural remedy for motion sickness, headache and runny nose, very pleasant smelling and additionally loaded with enzymes and pineapple oil.
Traditionally, the pineapple inhaler contains 3 types of essential oils – camphor, eucalyptus and menthol plus pineapple extract and pineapple oil.
- Camphor oil has a tonic effect and improves ventilation of the pulmonary alveoli, making breathing easier
- Eucalyptus oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol oil can help relieve headaches
- Pineapple scent relaxes and improves mood
Glass pencil with a ball at the end. Has a pleasant menthol – pineapple aroma.
A Thai inhaler with pineapple is used for the onset of a runny nose and colds, for seasickness syndrome, colds, pneumonia, a Thai inhaler is useful to inhale for influenza, bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma.
Thai pineapple inhaler will help not only with respiratory diseases, but also with insomnia, lethargy and nervous system disorders.
How to use the Thai pineapple enzyme inhaler:
- Headache – rubbing into temples.
- Runny nose – apply to the skin under the nose, lubricate the wings of the nose.
- Nausea, dizziness – temples, bridge of the nose.
- Increased pressure – apply to the occipital bone.
- After use, do not forget to close the lid – essential oils evaporate very quickly.
Made in Thailand.