Anesthetic warming oil for athletes and more
Namman Muay Thai Boxing Liniment 60 ml
Thai anesthetic oil “Muay Thai Boxing”, developed specifically for professional athletes – boxers.
Oil – analgesic relieves muscle aches and pains when muscles and ligaments are stretched, expels lactic acid from muscles. Relieves muscle, arthrosis and rheumatic pains, as well as pain in sprains.
Fighter oil warms up and prepares the athlete’s muscles for training or sparring, and helps the body recover after exercise.
Namman products for professional athletes are widely used by Thai boxers in Thailand, and the Namman Muay brand is the official partner of the main sports events in Thailand. Also Muay Thai Boxing Liniment oil is approved for use by the International Kickboxing Federation.
However, the field of application of this Thai pain relieving oil is not limited to the field of sports, it can be used by all people who suffer from muscle or joint pain, used to eliminate pain and aching muscles after hard physical work.
Warming oil – an analgesic used by professional athletes in the following cases:
- Before sparring and training, to warm up joints, ligaments and prevent serious injuries, to prepare for a fight with striking body parts, in particular the periosteum of the lower leg
- After sparring and training, to speed up muscle and tissue recovery after heavy exertion
- The oil can be applied to the muscles of the abdomen, muscles of the back and shoulders, muscles of the buttocks, chest, calf and trapezius muscles, rub into the muscles of the lower back, muscles of the arms, etc.
How to use Boxing oil:
- Apply a small amount of oil to the skin in the area of muscles, dry liquid, in the area of joints and ligaments
- do not apply oil to damaged skin, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, do not use for pregnant and nursing mothers
Composition: methyl salicylate 31%, menthol 1%
Volume 60 ml, made in Thailand