Longanoid cream with longan seed extract for the treatment of intervertebral hernia
Therapeutic and anesthetic Longanoid cream based on longan seed extract, turmeric, ginger with the addition of eucalyptus, rosemary, lemon and clove oils for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Longanoid cream from Thai manufacturer Prima Herb Natural Innovation is an innovative patented development of Thai medical scientists in the field of herniated disc treatment, Longanoid cream received the approval of the Thai Ministry of Health. The substance contained in the bones of longan is able to suppress the breakdown of hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans in the joints, which significantly slows down the destruction of articular cartilage, protects cartilage and muscle tissue from destruction as a result of physical exertion.
Longanoid cream is a very effective natural remedy for pain relief quickly.
It has a significant therapeutic effect in diseases such as
- intervertebral hernia and displacement of the vertebral disc
- pinched spinal nerve
- osteochondrosis, joint diseases
- rheumatism and gout
- muscle aches and cramps
There are two variants of Longanoid cream available:
- Warming (Herbal warm) – natural warming effect, fresh aroma, quickly absorbed, does not leave marks on clothes.
- Cooling (Cool aroma) – the content of menthol in the Longanoid cream gives a “cooling” effect. Fresh scent, absorbs quickly, leaves no residue on clothes.
Net weight 90 grams.
Ingredients: water, longan seed extract, propylene glycol, glycerin, vitamin E extracts of turmeric, ginger, eucalyptus oil, camphor, lemon oil, rosemary oil, clove oil, triethanolamine.
How to use Longanoid cream:
- Apply a small amount of the cream to the problem area – neck, shoulders, lower back, knees and rub in for a few minutes until you feel warm (when using a heating cream) or cold (when using a cooling cream). Use 2-3 times a day.
- For a therapeutic effect, it is recommended to undergo a course of treatment with a cream lasting at least 2 weeks.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with mucous membranes of the eyes and mouth, open wounds, abrasions, cuts.
- Contraindications – individual intolerance to the components of the cream. Pregnant and lactating women are advised to consult a specialist before use.