Counterpain analgesic and anti-inflammatory gel quickly and effectively relieves muscle, joint and rheumatic pains, as well as pains from sprains and bruises.
Counterpain Pain Relief Gel is an excellent home remedy for treating moderate muscle, tendon and joint pain. Counterpain gel contains menthol, eugenol (clove oil) and methyl salicylate, thanks to which this product has a strong and long-lasting warming, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effect.
Counterpain gel with analgesic effect is widely used in sports – for injuries, edema, pain in joints and muscles, the gel expels lactic acid from the muscles.
Counterpain Pain Relief and Anti-inflammatory Gel is an extremely popular remedy for muscle and joint pain relief in Thailand, Indonesia and Japan.
There are two versions of Counterpain gel available:
- Blue Counterpain Cool – Counterpain cooling gel in blue packaging, net weight 60 grams or 120 grams . The high menthol content of Counterpain’s blue gel gives a “cooling” effect
- Red Counterpain – warming gel Counterpain in a red package, net weight 60 grams or 120 grams . Contains menthol, eugenol (clove oil) and methyl salicylate.
How to use Counterpain anesthetic gel:
- Massage a small amount of the gel onto the body, muscles and joints
- Do not apply to open wounds, avoid contact with mucous membranes
- The gel does not leave marks on clothes